Parimal Garden in Ahmedabad is a popular urban park. It is famous for its green and peaceful atmosphere. The Garden was established in 1970 but recently it is renovated. It is large garden covers an area of 80,000 square meters. It is named after Parimal Nathwani. He is a prominent figure in the social and cultural landscape of Ahmedabad.
The garden has amazing outlook and well-maintained. It offers visitors a peaceful recharge from hustle and bustle of city life. There are attractive flower beds, well maintained trees and amazing natural view. Its a perfect place for one day picnic and to feel peaceful soul.
One of the distinctive features of Parimal Garden is its beautifully designed star-shaped lake. It gives a garden creative look. There are lots of birds also. Birds add the feeling of jungle.
Additionally, the garden provides new features such as walking tracks, gym, benches, and play areas for children. These features makes it a popular destination for families, fitness enthusiasts, and nature lovers. Its walk area is very comfortable to walk, not harmful for legs or knees. It is best place to morning or evening walk.
Overall, Parimal Garden is a cherished green space in Ahmedabad. It provides peaceful environment for both locals and tourists.
Available Things at Parimal Garden recently updated
- Attractive Entry Gate
- Chimney Sculpture with monkeys playing on it (These monkeys are made by waste material)
- Walk area
- Pet Park
- Eight lawn plot
- Seating facility
- Sport zone for cricket and volleyball lover
- Two fountain with a pond
- Nature corner with medicine plants
- Children play area
- Amphi Theatre
- Yoga pavilion
- Butterfly Garden
Entry fee and Timings
There is no entry fee here. Its free. The garden is open from 06:00 am to 12:00pm and 02:00pm to 10:00 pm
Best Time to visit Parimal Garden
The ideal time to appreciate a venue like a parimal garden in the city’s current weather is from November to February. And In a day morning and evening is more pleasureful time to enjoy this greeny garden. The rainy season, which lasts from June to October, is an excellent time to visit the garden because the park’s vegetation is in full bloom. Mercury levels increase from March to May, and it becomes too hot to go outside.
Chimanlal Girdharlal Rd, Panchavati Society, Ambawadi, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380006
Nearby Places to visit
- Bhadra Fort
- City museum
- Vastrapur lake
- Rani roopmati mosque
- Shaking minarets
- Law Garden
- Happy street
- CG Road-Shopping Hub
Parking is free here. There are two parkings inside and outside the garden. It is available for two-wheeler and four wheeler both.
Pet Play area
There is special Pet play area is also available. You must know the rules to visit this pet play area and follow it. The refurbished parimal garden will feature a special pet play area with unique equipment for your furry companions to enjoy a great day out, which is wonderful news for pet owners.
About Parimal Garden
- The laughing club is available here. Every day, around 100 people gather for entertainment.
- Other activities include breathing exercises, parimal udyans, parimal snehmilans, yoga clubs, and kundalu clubs.
- This garden receives more than 700 visitors in the morning and more than 500 visitors in the evening.
- This garden is also recognize as Ahmedabad’s best.
- If you visit Ahmedabad once while travelling from somewhere else, you will have fun and unwind.
- You can see Numerous trees and a lovely fountain here.
- On the other hand, a location currently has a unisex government gym with separate areas for ladies and men for health conscious Amdavadis.
- The extensive list of recent additions to the parimal garden includes a children’s play area, a butterfly garden, and separate sports areas for volleyball and cricket
- Although cars cannot be driven into the park, a wheelchair can still enter because the entrance is on level ground.
Nearest Street Food
- Outside the park gate, fresh juices are on sale.
- Shantaben Panipuriwala
- R K Egg Eatery
- Gajanan poha- opposite to garden
- Das Khaman
- Dannys Coffee Bar
- Jay Bhavani Vadapav
- Tummy Fillers
- Nikhil Egg center
- New R K Kailash Omelet Center
Parimal Garden in Ahmedabad Provides a multitude of compelling reasons to visit. Firstly, its carefully maintained landscape, vibrant flora, and star-shaped lake. It provides a calm and relaxed escape from the urban hustle and bustle. Secondly, the garden’s large lawns, walking tracks, and play areas cater to various interests, making it an ideal destination for families, fitness enthusiasts, and nature lovers alike. Lastly, Parimal Garden’s central location in the city makes it easily accessible. It offers a suitable opportunity to get lost in oneself in nature without move far from the heart of Ahmedabad.
Also visit our article: Sabarmati Ashram