Best street food Places in Ahmedabad list is available here. Ahmedabad, Gujarat’s lively heart, flows with life, culture, and a delicious food scene. This mediaeval city, nestled along the banks of the Sabarmati River, boasts a complex tapestry of flavours that represent its colourful background. Ahmedabad cannot be fully experienced without participating in its world-famous street food. From fragrant chaats to sizzling kebabs, the city’s food sellers serve a variety of delectable delights that are sure to tempt your taste buds.
In this guide, we take a sweet journey around Ahmedabad’s crowded streets, discovering both hidden gems and popular spots. Join us as we travel through a network of narrow streets in search of the top street food spots that define the food environment of this unique city.
This chosen list promises a wonderful trip that will leave you wanting more, whether you’re a seasoned foodie or a curious traveller.
So, grab your hunger and prepare to enter the attractive world of Ahmedabad’s street cuisine. We’ll enjoy every bite and uncover the secrets behind each tasty dish, from the legendary Khau Gallis to lesser-known culinary wonders. Prepare to embark on a culinary journey that will leave you with a greater appreciation for Ahmedabad’s flavours.
You will get information about these Best Street food places in Ahmedabad:
- Manek Chowk
- Law Garden
- Baghdad Fry Center
- Bhatiyar Gali
- Food Truck Park
- HL College Road
- Municipal Market
- InduBen Khakhra
- Das Khaman House
- Om Sai Parantha
- Ambika’s Dalvada
- Bera Samosa Centre
- famous samosa house
- Arpit Ragda Patties
- A1 Maggi Bhajiya
- Oswal’s Jalebi Fafdaa
- Ahmedabad Street Food Park
- Aslam omletwala
- Royal vadapao astodia
- shiv frankie
- The second-biggest jewellery bazaar in India is Manek Chowk, where you can purchase gold and silver trinkets during the day.
- After 9.30 p.m. at night, This market transforms into a food market, with kiosks selling great Gujarati street cuisine.
- The fact that food is available here till one in the morning is the nicest part.
- Manek Chowk is a foodie’s dream. From juicy kebabs, Pasta Sizzer, buttery Green Pav Bhaji, fiery pizza, and creamy potato twisters to Jamun shots, the must-order gathiya-jalebi, and the extremely scrumptious pineapple cheese sandwich, there’s something for everyone.
- Manek Chowk is a charming dining destination.
- The adjacent Law College is where the garden derives its name.
- The Law Garden is especially popular during the Navratri Season, which lasts nine days and is dedicated to Goddess Durga.
- Along the garden’s boundaries, there is a street market selling handicrafts, street food, and other items.
- The place is also famous for its affordable range of ornaments, Jholas (bag), Dupattas, decorative items made of fabric and jootis.
- Famous street food of this place are Dalwada, Panipuri, Bhaji pav etc.
- It is also known as khau gali or Happy street.
Baghdad Fry Centre
- One of the most incredible locations for foodies, Baghdad Fry Centre will definitely satisfy your palate.
- Gujarati food primarily consists of vegetarian meals that are spiced with various herbs to give it a distinct flavour.
- The majority of Gujarat’s street cuisine caters to vegetarians, but Ahmedabad’s street food options will not let down meat lovers, as Baghdad fry centres specialise in aromatic and delectable non-vegetarian fare like mutton chaaps and keema chops. One of the most incredible locations for food.
- Popular Dishes: Kharode Soup, Cutlets, Keema Chops, and Chicken Amreen.
- Location: Lakhya garage road, Near St.Xavier’s High school, Mirzapur Rd, Khanpur, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380001
- These restaurants offer 600-year-old, authentic Ahmedabadi cuisine that is one-of-a-kind.
- It’s one of the few locations in Ahmedabad that serves food that isn’t vegetarian.
- This restaurant is the greatest for non-vegetarians to sample some delectable delicacies like chicken angaar, kebabs, and chaap fry, among others, due to its extensive menu.
- Location: Old City, Bhadra, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380001
Food Truck Park
- The location of the food truck park is right in the middle of the city. It is Opp: Karnavati Club, Sarkhej – Gandhinagar Hwy, Ramdev Nagar, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380015
- The restaurant offers a pricey selection of cuisine products in addition to a wonderful atmosphere. It’s the ideal spot for enjoying a fun evening with loved ones. This place serves everything from delectable desserts to crispy nibbles.
- The arrival of food trucks, which are now a prominent aspect of Ahmedabad, has given the city’s street food a new twist.
- Popular Recipes: Chula Dhosa, Chhole Bhature, Samosa and Puff, and Bhajipau.
- To experience the true flavour of Punjab, eat Shri Bajrang chole kulche at the municipal market.
- The hot choles with delectable kulchas, pickles, green chilies, and chutney can win hearts and create a desire for more.
- If you want to experience the Amritsari flavour, this is the place to go. Not only that, but there are numerous additional food stalls serving delectable snacks and entrees.
- Chole Kulche, Pav Bhaji, Shakes, and Ice Cream are popular dishes.
- Location: Municipal Market, Chimanlal Girdharlal Rd, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380009
HL College Road
- This is another location that is crowded with food carts and tiny eateries that provide delectable nibbles and soft beverages.
- Here, one may enjoy delectable veggie cheese dishes like masala Maggi and tadka Maggi, which are locals’ favourite fast snacks.
- Manchurian and paneer tikkas are only two of the several other fast food and snack options.
- Cheese Masala Maggi, cold coffee, Vada Pao, Manchurian Frankie, Paneer Tikka Frankie, and BBQ Frankie are also popular dishes.
- Khakra is a unique meal in Ahmedabad that is great for breakfast or with evening tea. It is a light, crispy snack that can be obtained at a variety of restaurants.
- immensely popular among Gujaratis and is a must-try when visiting Ahmedabad. The crunchy and crispy khakhra is one of Ahmedabad’s favourite street food delicacies.
- To get the best khakhra in Ahmedabad, go to InduBen khakhrawala, which serves over 50 different types of scrumptious and crunchy khakhras.
- Khakhra, Sev, Dhokla, Chinese Snacks, and Sweets are popular dishes.
- Location: Thakor Bag Flat, Off C.G. Road, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad – 380009.
Das Khaman House
- The most consumed food item in Gujarat is the Khaman snack.
- In Ahmedabad, this succulent snack is a local favourite and is sold on every corner.
- Travellers also like this snack because of its excellent flavour. It is a nutritious snack that is particularly valued in Gujarati cooking.
- Das Khaman House is the greatest location in Ahmedabad to taste Khaman. They serve a fantastic version of the dish with coriander leaves, green chilies, and sev.
- Location: Shop No. 2, Trade Centre, Stadium Five Cross Road, Navarangpura, Ahmedabad.
Om Sai parantha
- Om Sai Parantha is a well-known Ahmedabad street food lord who needs no introduction. It’s a five-star eatery that consistently provides delicious parathas with a variety of fillings and generous amounts of butter.
- A reservation is now required because the restaurant is always bustling with Indian and foreign customers ready to bite into some hot and buttery paranthas.
- Don’t worry about the freshness, hygiene, or quality of the food because everything is taken care of here. This restaurant is located in Ahmedabad’s Thaltej neighbourhood, immediately across from Udgam School.
- Popular Recipes: buttermilk and paranthas.
- Dalvada’s are crispier, spicier (and, dare we say, tastier!) versions of pakoras or fritters. It is a popular Ahmedabad street food and Gujarati evening snack that is served with tea or coffee.
- If you want the greatest form of soft, crisp, and spicy Ahmedabadi Dal Vada with chutney and green chillies, go to the famed Ambika’s Dalvada centre, where you’ll be offered this delectable treat beside a steaming cup of tea.
- Dalvadas, tea, and coffee are popular dishes.
Bera Samosa Centre
- The Bera Samosa Centre is a popular street food destination for both locals and visitors.
- It’s the place to be for all samosa enthusiasts residing in or visiting Ahmedabad, Gujarat, since it serves a range of delectable samosas such as Mutton Samosas and Magic Chicken Samosas.
- In reality, the Magic Chicken Samosa is renowned as one of the most distinctive foods in Ahmedabad, attracting visitors from near and far, particularly those who believe Ahmedabad is all about vegetarian food. And you won’t have to worry about finding it because the aroma of exquisite samosas frying will attract you in the direction of this well-known eating establishment.
- Popular Dishes: Mutton Samosa, Magic Chicken Samosa, and more
- Bera Samosa Centre has branches in Jamalpur, Bhadra, Danilimda, Khadia etc.
Arpit Ragda Patties
- Arpit Ragda Patties is one of Ahmedabad’s most well-known street food joints.
- Ragda Patties are a famous street snack in the states of Maharashtra and Gujarat.
- Crispy potato patties with a white chickpea salad, coriander and tamarind chutney.
- Arpit Radga Patties deserves a spot on your list, with fantastic ratings and a large number of foodies visiting every year for this lip-smacking delicacy.
- Location: Kakadiya House, Ankur Char Rasta, Rang Jyot Society, Naranpura, opp. Aarambh Complex, Ahmedabad
A1 Maggie Bhajiya
- Maggi is one of India’s most popular dishes, and A1 Maggi Bhajiya will make you fall in love with the unique twist on how you can enjoy your precious 2 minutes of Maggi.
- Forget Tandoori Maggi and Cheese Maggi, and sample the new version produced by the owner of A1 Maggi Bhajiya Stall.
- Add this location to your itinerary and prepare to dive into this unusual Maggi preparation.
Oswal’s jalebi Fafda
- Jalebi is an indisputably popular delicacy among many foodies, and if it is yours as well, you must visit Oswal’s in Ahmedabad.
- You’ve probably had Jalebi with curd or rabdi, but at Oswal’s, it comes with fafda, papaya, and coriander chutney. Fafda is a popular Gujrati snack prepared with gramme flour and eaten with a sweet and spicy chutney.
- Oswal’s is located in Ajanta Commercial Complex and should be on your list of places to eat in Ahmedabad.
- Fafda Chutney, Khaman Chutney, Jalebi, and Fafda are all popular dishes.
Nazrana Baraf Gola
- Get a flavoured ice ball or popsicle at Nazrana Baraf Gola in Ahmedabad to beat the summer heat.
- Nazrana Baraf Gola has everything from cola to strawberry flavours.
- This popular summer destination is located near Sanklit Nagar.
- The most popular is the all-in-one ice gola, which is made by combining all of the flavours. Take pictures with the ice popsicle to relive your childhood
Ahmedabad Street Food Park
- Ahmedabad Street Food Park, located near Makarba, is one of the most popular street food spots in Ahmedabad for discovering the local cuisine scene. If you’re searching for a street food park to visit at night and have a delicious dinner, here is the place to be.
- Ahmedabad Street Food Park has it all, from street style Chinese to Gujrati Snacks. On weekends, you can engage with the people and eat the traditional cuisine alongside them.
- Dosa, Ice Cream Sundae, Momos, Fafda, and Khandvi are popular dishes.
Famous Samosa House
- This is one of the most well-known and historic places in town to get samosas. We can have samosas that are neither vegetarian nor non-vegetarian. The samosas were really distinctive.
- Ahmedabad’s best meat samosas. It’s perfect for a Sunday brunch. Because there is a limited supply, arrive early to pick up your food parcel. But you can’t truly sit there.
- Shiv frankie is an Ahmedabad, Gujarat food court. Based on 328 reviews, the average rating for this establishment is 4.30 out of 5 stars.
- thin crust pizza style open Frankie, are you considering a house party or get together but are concerned about the food arrangements or the high restaurant bill.
- Location: Ahmedabad’s University Area on Shree Pannalal Patel Marg
- Make sure to sample the delicious pulao rice, fried eggs, and egg fried rice before departing.
- The crew is deemed cool by several reviewers. You can call the service at this restaurant enjoyable.
- Inside, the environment is relaxing. According to the Google ranking system, Aslam Omletwala received a 4.3.
- The Sultan Ahmed Shah Mosque is the place to visit after dining at Aslam Omletwala.
- Location: 2HMP+9RR, Old City, Gheekanta, Bhadra, Ahmedabad
Ahmedabad’s streets are a patchwork of delicious flavours, with a new food surprise around every corner. Each mouthful is a monument to the city’s rich cuisine legacy, whether it’s the hot pav bhaji at Khau Gali or the fragrant dhokla at Das Khaman. Begin your adventure through Ahmedabad’s top street food places and let your taste senses dance with excitement!”